Kohler Transfer Switches
Kohler RDT Transfer Switch
- Includes load control contact which allows a 5-minute delay in startup of selected loads, such as an air conditioner.
- Includes test button (with or without load) and exercise set button (with or without load).
- Features user-friendly interface with easy-to-read international symbols.
- Indicates system faults with LED lights.
- RDT Transfer Switch Product Spec Sheet (PDF)
Kohler RSB Transfer Switch
- Service Entrance Rated Load Center with Generator Control and Load Transfer Mechanism.
- Suitable for service entrance or sub-panel use.
- Complete unit includes conversion kit plus load center* and enclosure (assembly required).
- Transfer mechanism electrically and mechanically interlocked.
- Type 3R enclosure available, up to 28 circuits; pad lockable and approved for indoor or outdoor installation.
- RSB Transfer Switch Product Spec Sheet (PDF)
Kohler RXT Transfer Switch
- Part of the new line of KOHLER transfer switches, the RXT Line enclosures are all aluminum and rated for indoor/outdoor use.
- Full line of 60Hz transfer switches offered in both single- and three-phase options.
- Compatible only with the 14RESA(L), 20RESA(L) and 48RCL generators.
- 3 phase switches available in 3 voltages – 208V, 240V and 480V.
- RXT Transfer Switch Product Spec Sheet (PDF)